What you know…
As an attorney, there have been times you have sat across the desk from your clients wishing you could do more for them.
Sometimes small amounts of assistance can change people’s lives.
What you can do…
· Donate to LifeBuilders, through our website.
· Play in or Sponsor our golf tournament October 10.
· Attend our cocktail party October 9.
· Refer your indigent clients who may need a small hand up, which will make an enormous difference.
visit our website
or email us
What you may not know...
LifeBuilders has been helping people affected by the judicial system for over 5 years.
In our community, we have helped:
· 502 people maintain or improve their housing
· 369 people avoid being homeless after being
released from our jails
· 283 people obtain much needed substance abuse
or mental health treatment
· 122 people to further their educational goals
· 201 people with necessary food, clothing and
· 146 people with transportation
· 120 people obtain identification
We have partnered with:
· 19th Judicial Circuit Diversion Courts to provide services to indigent defendants
· DJJ to provide school supplies and basic hygiene products to low income students
· Florida Arts and Dance Academy to provide camp scholarships which teach self esteem through the arts
· ACE Academy to give students clothes that meet school requirements
· DOC probation to institute a counseling program designed to reduce recidivism